Consulting services with Katherine Reid, PhD
- Individual “training” sessions are available to address the specific needs of you or your family.
- Consulting sessions can be ongoing until you, as a client, feel comfortable implementing food actions in your daily life to your own kitchen, public eateries, and while traveling.
- Small group sessions may be available or can be arranged.
- Training can be provided in your kitchen, grocery store, our office, or through Skype. Meal planning and recommended food source suppliers are a part of training sessions.
- Individualized food actions are further supported through review of various acquired laboratory tests of (urine, blood, saliva, and stool), but not necessary for consultations.
Consultation services are US $150/hr. A fee of $75 is charged for cancellations less than 24 hours.